Thursday, January 10, 2008

Beach Mission

We are back from the Beach Mission, it was a great 10 days, the weather was mild, the food was good the team great and we all had lots of fun, as well as doing some serious work.



I teach scrapbooking to the adults, mostly the mums, and grandmothers of the kids at the program. The BM has been running at Turner's caravan park, Augusta for 45 years, and we have a number of generations that keep coming, one of my ladies has been going to Augusta for 50 years, I can't imagine going back to the same place all those years.



The weather here had been quite hot, so the garden is looking a little the worse for it, and we are about to leave to go to my daughter and son-in-law's farm. We will be away for a few weeks, so it will just have to survive, I will try to drought proof some of the more recent plantings.



I am really tired tonight and I must say am looking forward to sleeping my own bed.

No comments: